Is weight-loss a constant struggle?
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- ‘I hate dieting’
- ‘I find it hard to stick to a diet’
- ‘I don’t overeat, so why am I overweight?’
- I hate having to count calories’
- ‘I always feel hungry when dieting’
- ‘I find the constant cravings hard to resist’
- ‘Even if I exercise, I can’t lose weight’
- ‘The weight always comes back again’
If you answered yes to any of the above, you have been given the wrong information about how to lose weight.
"After years puzzling the weight-loss conundrum, I finally came up with the solution! I’ve called it Finally Slim Forever. With my programme, it’s not unusual for people to lose over a stone [7kg] in the first week from the release of toxic bloat. In just one week, my clients feel better, look better, and younger, and are highly motivated for the next stage!
To read more, click on the tabs to the left."
-Marjorie Green [Founder, 'Finally Slim Forever’]
*Individual weight loss results depend on many factors and will vary from person to person
Columbia Road man ditches his electric scooter after dramatic weight loss
Andrew Lost 6st (38kg) in 3 months
interviewed this Finally Slim Forever client -October 2017- after hearing about his amazing weight-loss success. He is a well-known character in the area, and lots of people knew of his struggle to lose weight over the last 15 years.